Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween
Thank you for your curiosity! Bewitching Peddlers Of Halloween is a tradition of magical offerings. We pride ourselves on being purveyors of the odd and wondrous. It is because of our jury process that we attract only the finest in the genre of Halloween art. You are welcome to submit your work throughout the year. We do have a waiting list. Please fill out the short form below It is very important that you:
*Provide links to your work, if you don't provide links, your submission could get lost in the high volume of emails we receive.
* When sending images of your work please keep in mind, we are a Halloween show. Only Halloween and Halloween themed work is considered for the show.
If you are a collector and you would like more information or if you would like to be added to our mailing list, we are delighted to help you.
Contact: Jennie Hepler-Takens
Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween
* Early Buy Event begins at 8am on September 28th If you plan on arriving EARLY for this event, we do have people on hand to help! In the past we have had collectors come very early (days in advance) to line up for the early buy. In hopes of keeping things orderly we have a support staff on hand to hand out numbers. These are rules for early arrivals. Nothing has changed from last year. This noes not effect those coming to the show at 10 am for General Admission.
1. There will be two lines for entry into the Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween. One line for Rucus Studio and one line for all other artists.
2. Numbered tags will be available for early arrivals during the following hours:
Thursday, September 26th from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday, September 27th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm and then again during the Meet and Mingle.
NOTE: Other than during the Artist Meet and Mingle, the support staff will be located in a tent across from the fair office (closer to the show building than last year) During the Artist Meet and Mingle from 5:00 to 7:00 pm on Friday, numbered tags will be available in the Meet and Greet building.
3. You must specify which line you would like to be in prior to receiving a numbered tag.
4. You must be present and show proof of photo ID to receive a numbered tag. These numbered tags are non-transferable.
5. Unlike prior years, you are not required to stay on the premises. You are free to sightsee, shop, explore downtown Marshall, etc.
6. Remember, these numbered tags are only for show entry order. You still must purchase an admission ticket prior to entry. Tickets will be available approximately one hour prior to the show opening at 8:00 am on September 28th.
7. The Marshall Fairground gates will open at 6:30 am on September 28th. When gates open, please proceed (with your vehicle) in an orderly manner, to the parking area as directed by support staff. Please be respectful of others and do not double park or block other patrons from exiting. There will be reserved spaces for handicap parking. You will have plenty of time to park, purchase admission tickets and line up in number order prior to the show opening.
8. Doors to the show open at 8:00 am for early buy. Restrooms will be available and food vendors will be onsite.
9. No one is required to have a numbered tag to gain entry; however, please be aware those with numbered tags will have priority in entering the show.
10. Any questions or assistance needed, the support staff is available to assist.
MEET AND MINGLE
Our artist meet and mingle will be on September 27th from 5-7pm at the fairgrounds. It is a free event and light refreshment will be provided. Please bring publications that your favorite Bewitching Peddlers artist is featured in, they might just sign it for you!
To contact us directly about the show or artwork submission, please do so below.
Indicates required field
Send my information
Photo Credit: Jennifer MacNeill Traylor
Planning on attending our show? Please proudly display this graphic on your Instagram, Facebook, website, or blog! Your support is greatly appreciated by all of our participating artists.
Copyright © 2018 Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween, All Rights Reserved. All written and photographic content within is property of Bewitching Peddlers of Halloween and may not be reproduced or copied in any fashion.